Friday, August 21, 2009

Business Update

On The Fly Media began doing business in late June, with the website www.ontheflymedia.com being launched about the same time. There you can view tours I have done, benefits of a virtual tour, etc. I've been working with Counselor Realty in Alexandria as well as Luhman Real Estate in Fergus Falls. The tours are looking great.

Currently, I'm in the process of ordering riders that can be placed under or next to the existing yard sign, that will indicate the availability of a virtual tour for that property.

I'm also researching a texting option, which will allow a home buyer to bring up pertinent information on the listing just by texting from their cell phone. This is an excellent feature for the drive-by buyer. Along with that I am also working on a "Top Secret" product offering that I hope to have tested and available sometime this winter. More to come with that later...
-Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment